- The Securitas guards are supported by the control rooms, which are operated
24 hours a day.
- An extended radio network assures permanent possibility
of communication between guard and control room.
- The alarm central stations are furnished with efficient equipment for
the reception of alarms and signals from other supervisory systems.
- According to the instructions set up with the subscriber,
the necessary measures are initiated after reception of an alarm or another
- The central stations also serve as operational and emergency organization
for stand by service groups of enterprises and public services.